Saturday, March 3, 2012

Warm and Windy 3!





                               There were alot of interesting cirrocumulus clouds.
This was the small shower that pass through my area at around 10 pm.

Today was warm with a low of 67 degrees and a high of 80 degrees. The wind speeds were around 10 and 15 mph with some around 20 maybe even 30 mph, the sky was cloudy, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph  when I checked at around 1:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph when I checked at around 9:20 am. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 10:10 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 10:50 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 11:30 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 15 mph with gusts around 30 mph when I checked at around 12:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20, maybe some around 30 mph when I checked at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when my dad, brother, and me left my dad's store at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 9 pm. A light shower passed through my area at around 10:20 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 11:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 1 minute to 12 am. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph and the humidity levels stayed low after 11:10 pm. There seemed to be a light fog really early in the morning but, I didn't see any after that. There were some isolated showers and maybe thunderstorms that brought some rain to the northern areas of Houston. One area reported .16 inches, another reported .40 inches, and then the area that reported the highest amount of rain reported .88 inches, they all reported these rainfall totals at around 9 pm, i'm guessing from those isolated showers that passed through at that time, I don't know how those areas got .40 and .88 inches, maybe they got them from a small thunderstorm, I don't think I saw any on the radar, I don't know maybe it was a typo. The day was warm and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment