Saturday, March 17, 2012

Warm and Windy 4!


Today was warm with a low of 68 degrees and a high of 79 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 2 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 6:20 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 9:10 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 12:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 1:30 pm. I think I might have seen some gusts around 30 mph at around 1:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was mostly clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 7:50 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 8:50 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The sky was cloudy and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 1 minute to 12 am. The wind speeds stayed calm after 10:30 pm. I don't think there was any rain around any where, there might have been some stray showers but, I didn't see any. There was a area that reported .04 inches and one that reported a typo 47 inches of rain. The day was warm and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment