Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cloudy With Some Thunder Showers!


This is a picture of the fog that I saw at around 3 pm.
This is a picture of the storm that moved through Houston.

There was a flood advisory and warning issued because of all the rain that the storm brought.

Today was warm with a low of 64 degrees and a high of 74 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was really high, and there still seemed to be a light fog, and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 12 am. The fog was thicker and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 2:30 am. The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 8:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was really high, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 11:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, the humidity level was high, and the fog was gone when I checked at around 12 pm. It started to rain and I think I heard some rumblings of thunder at around 1 pm, the wind speeds were calm when I checked. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1:20 pm. The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 2:20 pm. It was drizzling and foggy when I checked at around 3 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:20 pm. It stopped raining at around 4 pm, the rain was light. The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 4:10 pm. It started to drizzle at around 7:20 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I looked out the window of Denny's at around 8:20 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph at around 9 pm, when my dad and me left Denny's. The wind speeds were calm, the fog seemed to be gone, and the visibility was probably back to 10 miles when I checked at around 11:40 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 11:40 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 9 pm. The humidity level was probably a 100% near the end of the day because it was a 100% when I checked at around 2 minutes past 12 am. There was a huge storm that slowly moved across Houston, most of the heavy rain was on the east side. The west side didn't get that much rain, they mostly just got a bunch of thunder showers. The area that reported the highest rainfall total was on the east side of Houston, that area reported 2.76 inches of rain. My area reported .08 inches. The day was cloudy and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment