Monday, March 12, 2012

Warm With Dense Fog!

This is how it looked early in the morning.
The clouds started to break away at around 2 pm.


Today was warm with a low of 54 degrees and a high of 79 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 12 am. The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 2 am. There was a really dense fog and the visibility was .3 miles when I checked at around 6:20 am. The visibility was .5 miles when I checked at around 7:50 am. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:30 am. The wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was really high, and the visibility was .3 miles when I checked at around 10:30 am. The fog was light and the humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 11 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 and maybe 20 mph at around 12:30 pm, when I was riding my bike on the trail. The sky became mostly cloudy and the fog started to leave at around 1:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with maybe some gusts around 15 mph when I got home at around 2:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 3:20 pm. The visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4:10 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7:10 pm. The sky was clear when I checked at around 8 pm. The sky was cloudy and it looked like there was a light fog when I checked at around 10 pm. The visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 10:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was really high and the visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The sky stayed cloudy after 10 pm. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. I don't think there was any rain but, there might have been a stray shower or, thunderstorm somewhere, I don't remember seeing any on the radar. Some isolated areas reported rainfall totals. Most of the areas that reported a rainfall total reported .04 inches, while two of the areas near the center of Houston reported .12 inches of rain. The day was warm and mostly cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment