Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cool and Breezy 2!



These are before and after pictures of the showers that came through this morning.

Today was cool with a low of 54 degrees and a high of 72 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12:30 am. The ground was wet and the light fog was gone (if there was any) when I woke up to take the trash out at around 7 am, the radar showed a line of showers coming through my area at around 4:30 am and leaving my area at around 7 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:10 am. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 1 pm, I think the clouds were altocumulus clouds. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 2:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 3:40 pm. The sky was clear and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. I saw a cloud at around 5:20 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 9:20 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph after 4 pm. The sky became clear after I saw that cloud at around 5:20 pm. The showers that came through this morning brought between .04 and .08 inches to most areas, some areas reported between .12 and .40 inches of rain. The area that had the highest rainfall total reported .36 inches of rain. My area reported .04 inches of rain. The day was cool and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment