Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 4!

                                        I think these are stratocumulus clouds.
            There were some more stratocumulus clouds during the evening and night.

Today was warm with a low of 50 degrees and a high of 75 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 12:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 2:20 am. The sky seemed to be mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 3:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 or, 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph and the humidity level was low when checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with maybe some gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph and the humidity was high when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 2 minutes to 12 am. The humidity levels stayed the same after 7 pm. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment