Friday, March 30, 2012

Mostly Cloudy With Some Dense Fog!

This is a picture of the dense fog that we had in the morning. The picture was a little blurry, I had trouble taking it.

Here are some pictures I took of the sunset.

Today was warm with a low of 64 degrees and a high of 82 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was a 100%, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 12 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1:10 am. There seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 2:30 am. The humidity level was high when I went to sleep at around 2:40 am. The fog was denser and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 6 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9:20 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:10 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 11 am. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 1 pm. The humidity level was a little high, I think the fog was gone, and the visibility was proably back to 10 miles when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 11:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1 minute to 12 am. The humidity levels might have been really high near the end of the day because they were really high when I checked at around 2 minutes past 12 am. The sky stayed cloudy after 9:30 pm. I don't think there was any rain. Only one area reported a rainfall total. That area reported .04 inches of rain. There might have been a small stray shower or, storm in some areas, I think I remember seeing some on the radar but, I don't know. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment