Friday, March 23, 2012

Warm and Clear!



Today was warm with a low of 52 degrees and a high of 80 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was 100%, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12:20 am. It seemed to be either foggy or, partly cloudy when I went to sleep at around 1:50 am, the dew point was exactly the same as the temperature and it said that the visibility was 5 miles so, it might have been foggy. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 6:10 am. The fog seemed to be gone when I checked at around 7:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 11:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky was clear and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:10 pm. There seemed to be a light fog, the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 11 pm. The sky stayed clear and the wind speeds stayed calm after 12 am. The humidity levels stayed high after 10:10 pm. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. I don't think there was any rain. Only one area reported  a rainfall total, that area reported .04 inches of rain. The day was warm and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment