Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another Warm and Sunny Day!


Today was warm with a low of 57 degrees and a high of 81 degrees. The sky was clear and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 12 am. The humidity level was really high, there seemed to be a light fog, and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 12:20 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 2:10 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 3 am. The sky was partly cloudy and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:40 am, I couldn't tell if those were clouds or, fog. The fog was thicker when I went to sleep at around 4 am. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 8:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 9 am. The sky was clear, the humidity level was high, and the visiblity was back to 10 miles when I woke up at around 11 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 2:40 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7 pm, I think the humidity level was low but, I don't remember. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:30 pm. There seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 11:50 pm. The sky stayed clear after 11 am. The wind speeds stayed calm after 7 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 9:30 pm. I don't know if there was any rain but, there was some dense fog that might have caused some rain drops to fall. There were two areas that reported .04 inches of rain and one area that reported a typo of 1.64 inches. My area got close to our daily record high, the record high is 85 degrees set in 1948. That's 4 degrees more than today's high was. It was another warm and sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment