Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 6!

These are cumulus clouds, they were around from the beginning to the end of the day, the stratus clouds have left.

Today was warm with a low of 69 degrees and a high of 80 degrees. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1:50 am. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 6:20 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 9:50 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 11:20 am. There was some light drizzle at around 11:50 am, when I went to go ride my bike on the trail. It stopped drizzling at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 3:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 6:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 9 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 10:10 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The sky stayed mostly cloudy and the humidity levels stayed really high after 10:10 pm. There were no rainfall totals reported today. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment