Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Windy With Some Drizzle!


We had a wind advisory until 6 pm for the 20 to 30 mph wind gusts, there were still 20 to 30 mph wind gusts at the end of the day.

The light showers and drizzle started to come through during the late afternoon and ended late in the night.

Today was warm with a low of 63 degrees and a high of 77 degrees. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 1 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 4:30 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 4:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 5:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph at around 8:40 am, when I was taking out the trash. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 mph when I went to sleep at around 9:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12 pm. The sky became cloudy at around 2 pm. It started to drizzle at around 3:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph and the drizzle had gotten heavier when I checked at around 4:30 pm, you could see the rain drops. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when my mom, dad, and me left my dad's store at around 6:30 pm. The drizzle was light and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9:10 pm. The humidity level was high and I think the drizzle had stopped when I checked at around 10:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph and there seemed to be a light fog, the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The humidity levels stayed high after 10 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 2 pm. There was some isolated light rain and drizzle across Houston during the late afternoon, evening, and night. Most of the rainfall totals reported weren't that high, most of them were either around .04 and .08 inches, some were around .12 and .16 inches. The area that reported the highest rainfall total reported .44 inches of rain. My area was one of th areas that reported .04 inches of rain. The day was mostly cloudy and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment