Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mostly Clear and Cool!


                There were some cirrus or, cirrocumulus clouds during the evening.
A line of showers just barely missed us at around 9 am, I think it was from a front but, i'm not sure because I thought the front already came through at around 3 am or, sometime earlier in the morning.

Today was cool with a low of 51 degrees and a high of 68 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph, and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1:20 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 3 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8 am. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 10:20 am. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The sky was fair and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 1:20 pm. The sky was clear and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 2:20 pm, I think the sky became clear at around 2 pm. The humidity levels were a little high during the late morning and early afternoon, I for got to add that. The sky was fair when I checked at around 5:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph during the late afternoon and early evening. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky seemed to be clear at around 9 pm. The humidity levels became  a little high sometime during 10 or, 11 pm, the humidity levels were still a little high at the end of the day. The wind speeds stayed calm after 7:20 pm. The sky stayed clear after 2:20 pm. There were some small isolated showers early in the morning. The areas near downtown Houston were the only areas that reported any rainfall, there were only a couple of them, most of them reported .04 inches while one reported .12 inches of rain. I think a little shower passed through my area at around 3 am but, I don't remember. My area didn't report a rainfall amount because the shower was so small and light, that's if we had a shower, i'm pretty sure we did but, I don't remember. The day was fair and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment