Thursday, March 8, 2012

Warm and Windy With Some Drizzle!


There were some isolated showers across Houston during the morning. The radar showed some light showers moving over my area at around 11:20 am, I don't know if it rained or, not at around 11:20 am because I wa sleeping.
The numbers are a little higher because was the picture taken at around 1:30 am and I had to take the map back to 2 days to see how much rain had fallen today.

Today was warm with a low of 54 degrees and a high of 80 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph, the humidity level was high, there seemed to be a light fog, and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 12 am. There were maybe some wind gusts around 30 mph when I checked at around 1 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the visibility was to back to 10 miles when I checked at around 9:50 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 and 30 mph when I checked at aound 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 and 30 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph and when I checked at around 3:20 pm, it was drizzling when my dad took me to his store. The wind speeds seemed be around 10 mph and It was still drizzling when my dad and me left his store at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 9:40 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 11:40 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 3 minutes to 12 am. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph after 11:40 pm. It was still drizzling at the end of the day. There was some more isolated showers and drizzle across Houston, most of the areas reported either .04 and .08 inches of rain. The area that reported the highest rainfall total reported .16 inches. My area reported another .04 inches of rain. The day was warm and windy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment