Sunday, March 11, 2012

Warm With Some Strong Thunderstorms!



This is the big thunderstorm that brought all the loud thunder and lightning.


There were alot of watches, warnings, and advisories because of the storm.
This was the last shower to pass through my area.


The sky was cloudy, it might have been drizzling, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, the humidity level was really high, it looked like there was a light fog, and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:20 am. It was raining, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:30 am. The rain was heavier but, still light and the fog was thicker when I checked at around 4:30 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 5 am. The rain was moderate and the fog seemed to be thicker when I checked at around 5:10 am. The rain was light, the humidity level was a 100%, and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 7 pm. It was raining hard, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph, and I saw some lightning and heard some loud thunder when I woke up at around 11:20 am. The humidity level was high and the visibility was .5 miles when I checked at around 11:40 am. The rain became light at around 11:50 am. The rain became heavy at around 12:20 pm. The rain became light at around 12:30 pm. It had stopped raining and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 12:50 pm. The humidity level was a 100%, the fog seemed to be gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 1 pm. It had started to rain again and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The rain stopped at around 2:40 pm, the rain was light. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 4 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 8 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9:10 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky was clear when I checked at around 10:40 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 11 pm. The humidity levels stayed really high after 11 pm. The sky stayed clear after 10:40 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 4 pm. We had a big thunderstorm in the morning, then some scattered showers until around 3 pm in Houston. Most of the areas reported around 1 inch well some areas reported around 2 inches of rain. My area reported .96 inches of rain. The day was warm and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment