Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Warm and Humid!


Today was warm with a low of 68 degrees and a high of 79 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was high, there was a light fog, and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 12:30 am. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 2:20 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 2:40 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 6:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 2 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph at around 4:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 6:40 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 7:40 pm, there was a mix of cumulus and cirrus clouds. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 9:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 11:50 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph after 11:50 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 9:50 pm. The humidity levels stayed really high after 6:40 am. I don't know if there was any rain there might have been a stray shower or, so but, I didn't see any, I think I did see some light showers on the radar. Only a couple of areas reported .04 inches, I think some areas got .08 or, .12 inches of rain but, I don't remember, I forgot to get a picture of the map that shows the rainfall totals. The day was warm and humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment