Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cloudy and Breezy!

There were alot of showers and thunderstorms across Texas in the late morning. They slowly started to move towards Houston but, they just barely got to the west side.

Today was warm with low of 66 degrees and a high of 83 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The sky looked clear but, may have been partly cloudy and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 1:50 am. The sky was clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 8:20 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph wih gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 9:20 am. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I woke up at around 11 am. The humidity levels were a little high when I checked at around 11:10 am, they might have been a little high when I checked at around 9:20 am but, I don't remember. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 2:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 7 pm. I didn't see any rain but, I did see some dried rain drops on the ground near the front door sometime during 7 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 9:20 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 9:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes before the end of the day. The sky was still cloudy and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day. There were some isolated showers in Houston that brought .04 inches of rain to some isolated areas. One of the areas reported .08 inches of rain, they got the highest rainfall total. My area didn't get any more than a couple of sprinkles so, my area reported 0 inches of rain. The day was cloudy and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment