Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 14!



Today was warm with a low of 64 degrees and a high of 82 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog at 12 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 6:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:10 am.
The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 8:20 am. The light fog was gone when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 9:30 am. The sky was fair and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I woke up at around 10 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:20 am.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The sky was mostly clear when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 11:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I looked out of my kitchen window at around 11:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 and 15 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 12:20 pm.
The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 12:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I went to go ride my bike on the trail at around 12:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 3:30 pm.
There were some drops on the ground and car windows from a brisk shower when I went to pick up my dad at around 6:20 pm. The sky looked mostly clear and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The sky looked clear and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:30 pm. There seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 11:20 pm.
The sky was still clear, the wind speeds were still calm, the humidity levels were still high, and there still seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day. There were some isolated showers and maybe thunderstorms in Houston. Most of the rain reports were on the southeast side of Houston. The highest rainfall total reported was .32 inches.
My area only had a brisk shower so, we didn't get a rainfall total. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment