Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mostly Cloudy With Some Thunderstorms Trip From D.C. to Houston!


This is a video of the storms that the plane passed through on our way back to Houston.

The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were calm at 12 am, I don't know what the humidity level or, visibility was, the humidity level might have been a 100% and the visibility might have been 8 miles because the humidity level was a 100% and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 12:10 am. The sky seemed to be mostly cloudy when I looked out of the apartment window at around 12:40 am. The sky seemed to be cloudy when I looked out of the apartment window at around 4:10 am. The humidity level was high and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 7:40 am.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I was sitting on my grandmother's apartment balcony at around 8:30 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:30 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I was sitting on my grandmother's apartment's balcony at around 2:30 pm.
The sky became partly cloudy sometime during 5 or, 6 pm. The plane was gettting near some thunderstorms at around 8:30 pm. I stopped seeing the thunderstorms at around 9 pm. The sky was fair and the wind speeds were calm when the plane landed in Houston at around 10 pm.
The wind speeds were still calm at the end of the day. The sky might have been cloudy near the end of the day because the sky seemed to be cloudy when I checked at around 5 minutes past the end of the day. The humidity levels might have been high near the end of the day because they were high when I checked at around 20 minutes past the end of the day. I don't know if there was any rain in Houston because I was in Falls Church Virginia for most of the day.
There was one area that reported a rainfall total. That area reported .24 inches of rain. I'm not sure if that is true or, not. I think it was a typo since it was .24 inches in only one area.
The day was mostly cloudy and warm. There were two areas that reported .04 inches even though there was no rain. I'm pretty sure there was no rain because the sky was clear from the beginning to the end of the day. The day was hot and clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment