Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm With Some Calm Wind!


Today was warm with a low of 65 degrees and a high of 87 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 9 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 9:10 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 and 20 mph when I woke up at around 10 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The humidity levels became low sometime during 1 or, 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 5 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when my dad and me left my dad's store at around 6:50 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when we got home at around 7:10 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 8:50 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 9:40 pm. The sky was cloudy and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:40 pm. The sky was still cloudy, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day. There was some rain predicted in the beginning of the day but, I don't think there was any rain. There were two areas in the north east part of Harris County that reported .04 inches of rain. They were the only areas that reported a rainfall total. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment