Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mostly Cloudy in Houston Cloudy in D.C.!


The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The looked to be cloudy or, partly cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 1:30 am. There seemed to be a light fog and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 5:10 am. The visibility was 7 miles when I checked.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, the humidity level was high, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 8:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 and 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph and the temperature was in the mid to high 80's when my dad, brother, and me went to the airport at around 1:40 pm. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the temperature was either in the low 70's or, high 60's when my dad and me arrived in D.C. at around 8 pm.
The sky was still cloudy and the wind speeds were still calm at the end of the day. I don't know what the humidity level was. The day was warm and mostly cloudy.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy DC! I plan to go sometime soon, my sister will be moving there in August. :)

    I posted a pic of a crazy bug the other day I think you'll like! It was dead of course, otherwise I wouldn't have gone near it. But I didn't do it!

    ReplyDelete