Sunday, May 20, 2012

Partly Cloudy And Hot!

The sky was partly cloudy during most of the afternoon.


Today was hot with a low of 64 degrees and a high of 88 degrees. The sky was either clear and foggy or, cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. It looked like there were some flat clouds off in the distance when I checked at around 1 am. The sky seemed to be clear with some light fog and the humidity level was really high when I went to bed at around 5:30 am. 
The sky was mostly cloudy and the light fog (if there was any, couldn't tell, wasn't sure) was gone when I checked at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 11:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 12:40 am. 
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 2:10 pm. The sky was mostly clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:30 pm. 
I noticed that the sky was partly cloudy when I went to go pick up my dad from his store at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 4:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 mph when I checked at around 5:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 6:30 pm. 
The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The sky looked clear when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 11:10 pm. The sky still looked clear, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity level was still high at the end of the day. There seemed to be a light fog during the night. 
One of the areas reported .04 inches of rain but, I don't think there was any rain in or, around Houston from the beginning to the end of the day. The day was partly cloudy and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment