Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm With Some Rain!


These are the thundershowers that passed through my area at 1 am, even though it shows rain over my area it had stopped raining, it had stopped when the darker green rain had moved away from us.

The radar looked pretty much like this from the beginning of the day till the evening when the rain started to dissipate, there were just a few showers near the end of the day.


Today was warm with a low of 68 degrees and a high of 85 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20, maybe 30 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 12:10 am. I heard some distant thunder at around 12:20 am, I think there were some gusts around 40 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window. I think I saw some lightning when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 12:30 am. It was raining and the wind speeds were down to around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of the back window at around 1:30 am. The rain, thunder, and lightning had stopped and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am, I think the rain stopped at around 2 am, the rain was light. The sky was partly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 am. The sky was fair, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 11:10 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 12 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:10 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 3 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I checked at around 3:40 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 5:30 pm. I saw some raindrops on the ground and some 15 mph wind gusts when I looked out of the window of the front door at around 5:40 pm, it wasn't raining, the raindrops must have been from a brief spinkle, from the showers nearby. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. It was drizzling when my dad and me went to Maharaja at around 7:20 pm. The wind speeds were calm when we got back at around 8 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 2 minutes to the end of the day. The humidity levels might have been high near the end of the day because they were high when I checked at 1 minute past the end of the day. The sky was still cloudy at the end of the day. There were scattered showers and possible thunderstorms throughout the day in Houston. The areas got a bunch of different rainfall totals. Most of the areas got around .10 inches of rain, while some areas got near .50 inches of rain. There were two areas that got .68 inches of rain, those areas got the highest rainfall total. My area got .28 inches of rain. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment