Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Hot 3!


Today was hot with a low of 63 degrees and a high of 88 degrees. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog at 12 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 2:30 am. The humidity level was high and the light fog was gone (if there was any but, I think there was) when I checked at around 9:20 am.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 10 am. The wind speeds were calm when I looked out of the back window at around 11 am. The sky was partly cloudy and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I went to run on the trail at around 1 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I was on the trail at around 1:40 pm. The wind speeds went down to around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph at around 1:50 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 3:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 4:30 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 5:10 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph, some around 10 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 6:20 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I went to pick up my dad from his store at around 6:25 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The looked partly cloudy when I looked out my window at around 7:05 pm. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 8:10 pm. It was either cloudy or, foggy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 9:20 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked sometime during 10 or, 9 pm, I don't remeber which. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 11:20 pm. The wind speeds were still calm, the sky was still cloudy or, foggy, and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day. The visibility might have been 7 miles near the end of the day because the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 2 minutes past the end of the day.
I don't think there was any rain but, there might have been some preciptation from the fog that we might have had this morning, i'm not really sure. There were two areas in south east Houston that reported .04 inches of rain. They were the only areas that reported a rainfall total. The day was mostly cloudy and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment