Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mostly Cloudy And Hot in Troy, NY!


The day was hot in Troy, NY, the low was 67 degrees and the high was 85 degrees.The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when my aunts, dad, and me were going to my sisters college graduation at around 8 am. I noticed that the sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when my aunts, dad, and me were on our way back to Falls Church, VA at around 7 pm.
The sky was mostly cloudy when we were near the out skirts of New York at around 8:20 pm. The ground looked wet and it looked like it was drizzling when we were near the New Jersey turn pike at around 8:50 pm. It stopped drizzling at around 9 pm. The sky looked cloudy when I looked up at it from a rest area in New Jersey at around 9:30 pm. 
I noticed that the sky looked clear when I looked out of the car window at around 11:30 pm. The day was mostly cloudy and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment