Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Hot!



Today was hot with a low of 70 degrees and a high of 89 degrees. The sky was either partly cloudy, fair, or, clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was a 100%, and there seemed to be a light fog at 12 am, the reason I couldn't tell if the sky was clear or, not is because I couldn't tell if there were clouds or, if it just looked that way because of the fog. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1:10 am. The sky was fair when I checked at around 6:30 am.
The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 and 15 mph, and the light fog was gone when I checked at around 8:40 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I woke up at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:50 am. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:40 am.
The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 12:20 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 12:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1 pm.
The sky started to get cloudy at around 1:10 pm. The sky became mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10, maybe 15 mph when I went to ride my bike at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed generally around 5 mph with some gusts around 10, maybe 15 mph between 1:30 to 4:50 pm, when I was riding my bike on the trail. The wind speeds were still around 5 mph with some gusts around 10, maybe 15 mph when I checked at around 5 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I went to go pick up my dad from his store at around 6:20 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out of my dad's store window at around 6:40 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:10 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph when I checked at around 8:20 pm. The sky was clear when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when my dad and I went to Double Dave's at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10 pm.
The sky looked partly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 11 pm. The sky looked mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes before the day ended. The humidity levels stayed high after 11 pm. The day was mostly cloudy and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment