Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mostly Cloudy And Breezy With Some Thunderstorms!


Today was warm with a low of 71 degrees and a high of 91 degrees. The wind speeds were calm at 12 am, i'm not sure what the sky looked like or, what the humidity level was, the sky might have been cloudy because it was cloudy when I checked at around 12:05 am and the humidity level might have been high because it was high when I checeked at around 12:20 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 2 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I looked out of the front door's window at around 2:10 am.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 2:40 am. The sky was clear, the humidity level was high, and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 8:50 am, the visibility was probably back to 10 miles, I forgot to check. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 8:50 am. 
The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:30 am. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 12:20 pm. Moderate rain started to fall at around 12:30 pm. 
The rain had stopped when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 12:40 pm. I noticed that the wind speeds had dropped to around 5 mph when I had looked out of the kitchen window at around 1:20 pm, The wind speeds might have dropped to around 5 mph when the rain stopped at around 12:40 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I looked out of the front door's window at around 1:30 pm. I started to hear thunder from a nearby thunderstorm at around 1:30 or, 1:40 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:50 pm. I stopped hearing thunder at around 2 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 2:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of the front door's window at around 2:40 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I was in my backyard at around 4:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 5:30 pm.
The sky became partly cloudy at around 5:40 pm. The sky was when I checked at around 6 pm.
The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:40 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The sky was clear when I checked at around 9 pm. The sky was still clear, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day. 
A cluster of thunderstorms moved through the south and west areas of Houston. Most of the rain was in the south areas. Most of the rainfall totals in the south areas of Houston were near .20 or, more inches. Even though my area got some rain, it sill didn't report a rainfall total, not sure why. 
I think my area got .04 or, .08 inches of rain, just a guess. The day was mostly cloudy and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment