Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Partly Cloudy and Hot 2!



The sky looked cloudy at 12 am, i'm not sure what the wind speeds and the humidity levels were, the wind speeds might have been calm with some gusts around 5 mph and the humidty levels might have been high at 12 am becuase the wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph and the humidity levels were high when I checked at around 12:20 am. The sky looked fair and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 2:50 am. The sky looked partly cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 3:10 am. The sky looked cloudy when I checked at around 3:20 am.
The sky was clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I woke up at around 9:50 am. The humidity level was low when I checked at around 12:10 pm.  The wind speeds went down to around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph sometime during 1 pm. I started to see some small cumulus clouds when I was riding my bike on the trail at around 1:30 pm.
The sky had become partly cloudy when I looked up at it at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky was mostly clear when my dad and me left Darban's at around 8:40 pm. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 9 pm.
The sky was still clear and the wind speeds were still calm at the end of the day. The humidity levels might have been high near the end of the day because they were high when I checked at 4 minutes past the end of the day. I don't know if there was any rain but, there might have been some isolated showers or, thunderstorms. There was an 20% chance of rain and two areas reported a rainfall total.
One area reported .04 inches and the other area reported .68 inches of rain, not sure if that other area really reported that many inches, may have been a mistake. .68 inches seems like too much rain for one area to get without any of the other areas getting any. The day was partly cloudy and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment