Friday, May 4, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Maybe Hot!



Today was warm, maybe hot with a low of 67 degrees and a high of 89 degrees, not sure if it was hot or, not because I wasn't outside during the afternoon when the temperature got to 89 degrees. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The humidity level was a 100% and there may have been a light fog when I checked at around 2:10 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 6 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and the light fog was gone when I checked at around 9 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The sky became cloudy at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 2:40 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 3:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 4:30 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 6 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 6:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I my dad and I were at Feng Leng at around 7 pm. The sky looked clear when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 9:10 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The humidity level might have been a 100%, the wind speeds might have been calm, and the sky might have been partly cloudy or, fair, maybe even clear at the end of the day because they were when I checked at 2 minutes past 12 am. There seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and maybe hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment