Thursday, May 24, 2012

Foggy And Warm Trip to Niagara Falls NY!

This is a picture of the fog that we drove through early in the morning.

There was a dense fog when my aunts, dad, and I left my grandmother's apartment at around 4:30 am. I noticed that it was drizzling at around 5 am. It stopped drizzling at around 6 am. The dense fog was gone at around 7 am.
I started to see some more less denser fog at around 8 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 8:40 am. The sky became partly cloudy at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when we were near lake Erie at around 11:30 am.
The sky was mostly cloudy when I looked up at it at around 12:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph at around 1:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph and I think the air felt humid when my aunt's, dad, and I got to our hotel in Niagara Falls, NY at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph when my dad, aunts, and I left the hotel at around 8:30 pm.
I think the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10, 15, maybe 20 mph when we went to TGI Fridays sometime during 9 or, 10 pm. I think but, i'm not sure if the wind speeds went down to around 5 mph when I went to bed near the end of 10 or, during 11 pm. I think the sky was still mostly cloudy when I went to bed sometime near the end of 10 or, during 11 pm. I don't know what the humidity levels were but, they might have been high or, a little high at the end of the day.
The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment