Monday, May 28, 2012

Partly Cloudy And Hot in D.C.!


The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10, maybe 15 mph at 12 am, I don't know what the humidity level was because I forgot to check. The humidity level might have been high at 12 am because it was high when I checked at around 12:20 am. The sky was mostly clear when I woke up at around 7 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I went to sit on my grandmother's apartment porch at around 7:30 am.
The sky got mostly cloudy sometime 8 or, 9 am, then got mostly clear to partly cloudy, sometime druing 10 or, 11 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:20 pm. The sky looked clear when I checked at around 10:20 pm.
The sky still looked clear and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day. The wind speeds were generally around 5 mph with gusts around 10 and 15 mph from the beginning to near the end of the day. The wind speeds might have been calm near the end of the day because they were calm when I checked at 2 minutes past the end of the day. The day was partly cloudy and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment