Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 12!



Today was warm but, almost hot with a low of 66 degrees and a high of 87 degrees. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was really high at 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 2 am. There seemed to be a light fog when I went to take the trash out at around 6 am, there may have been a light fog since 12 am but, i'm not sure. The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 6:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the light fog was gone when I checked at around 9:10 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10, maybe 15 mph when I checked at around 10:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 12:40 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 2:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 5:30 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I went to go pick up my dad at around 6:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was really high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 11:30 pm. The wind speeds may have been calm with some gusts around 5 mph at the end of the day because they were calm with some gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes past the end of the day. I don't know if the humidity levels stayed the same either. The humidity levels may have been a 100% at the end of the day because they were a 100% when I checked at around 10 minutes past the end of the day. The sky stayed clear after 8:30 pm. There still seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment