Friday, May 18, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Hot 4!


These are pictures of the fog that we had in the morning, the fog is kind of hard to see through the sun.
The sky was mostly cloudy during most of the afternoon.
The sky became clear during the evening.

Today was hot with a low of 64 degrees and a high of 86 degrees. The sky was either cloudy or, foggy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and the visibility was 7 miles at 12 am. The humidity level was a 100 % and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 1:40 am. The humidity level was high and the visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 2:20 am. 
The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 8 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, the humidity level was a little high, the fog was gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I woke up at around 10:40 am. The sky was mostly clear when I checked at around 11 am. The sky was partly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph, some around 10 and 15 mph, and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 12:20 pm. 
The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I looked out of the back window at 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I was riding my bike in George Bush Park at around 2 pm. The wind speeds went down to around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph at around 2:10 pm. 
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 3:40 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I went to feed the raccoons at around 4:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I looked out of the back window at around 4:50 pm. The sky was mostly clear when I looked at the sky at around 6:50 pm. 
The sky was clear when I looked at the sky at around 7:20 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky was still clear and the wind speeds were still calm at the end of the day. 
The humidity levels might have been really high near the end of the day because they were really high when I checked at around 10 minutes past the end of the day. There wasn't any rain in or, near any of the areas so, there were no rainfall totals reported. The day was mostly cloudy and hot.

2 comments:

  1. I love foggy mornings. There is just something so peaceful about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I like when the fog gets so dense that you can barely see the trees outside your window. : )

      Delete