Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hot And Breezy!

The sky became clear during 8 pm, when the sun was going down.

The sky was clear and the wind speeds were calm at 12 am, i'm not sure how high the humidity levels were, they were really high when I checked at around 12:10 am but, they might have been high at 12 am. The humidity level was a 100% and there seemed to be a light fog, when I checked at around 12:50 am, the visibility was 6 miles and the temperature and dew point levels were the same. The visibility was 5 miles when I went to sleep at around 3:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, the humidity level was high, the fog (if there was any but, I think there was) was gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 9:10 am. 
The sky was fair, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 11:30 am. The humidity levels became low at around 11:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with 10 mph wind gusts, some around 15 mph when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 1:10 pm. 
The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 1:30 pm. The sky became mostly cloudy and the wind speeds went down to around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph sometime during 2 pm. The sky became partly cloudy at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4:50 pm. 
The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 5:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I went to pick up my dad at around 6:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:20 pm. 
The sky was mostly cloudy when my dad and I went to get Chinese food from Feng Leng at around 8 pm. I noticed that the sky was clear at around 8:30 pm. The sky was either cloudy or, clear and foggy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:50 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 11 pm. 
The sky was still cloudy or, clear and foggy, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day. Percipitation was 0, there were no rainfall totals reported. The day was hot and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment