Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cloudy and Cool!


Most of the showers and thunderstorms stayed to the north and west of Houston.
This is the shower that passed through my area at around 10:30 pm.

Today was cool with a low of 66 degrees and a high of 72 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at 12 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 2:30 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 6:20 am. 
It was drizzling when I checked at around 9 am. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph, some around 10 mph when I checked at around 9:10 am. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when I woke up at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 10:40 am. 
It had stopped drizzling, the sky was still cloudy, and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 11:30 am. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph, some around 10 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 3:40 pm. 
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 4:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 8 pm. There seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 9:10 pm. 
I could hear the cars driving on a wet road at around 10:40 pm. The road was wet from a shower that passed through at around 10:30 pm, the rain was light. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 5 minutes to end of the day. The sky was still cloudy, the wind speeds were still calm, the humidity levels were still high, and there still seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day. 
There were some showers and maybe thunderstorms that passed through Houston during various times of the day. Alot of areas reported a rainfall total. The area that reported the highest rainfall total reported .80 inches. My area reported .04 inches. 
The day was cloudy and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment