Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 13!

Today was warm with a low of 65 degrees and a high of 82 degrees. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and the visiblity was 9 miles at 12 am. The sky was cloudy and there seemed to be a light fog when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 12:40 am. I couldn't tell if the sky was cloudy or, mostly cloudy when I checked at around 1:20 am. The sky was clear when I checked at around 5:50 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 9:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 9:40 am. The humidity level was a little high when I woke up at around 11 am. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 5:40 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:40 pm. The sky was still clear, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity level was still high at the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment