Sunday, October 15, 2017

Oct. 14 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-morning.
Cypress, TX, during the mid-morning.
Tomball, TX, during the mid-morning.


Summary: The day was very warm, sunny, and dry. I saw a few light to maybe moderate isolated showers north of the Houston, TX area, during the late afternoon, I think, and then some more isolated light showers in the north and northwest Houston, TX area, sometime during the evening, I think, on the radar. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. There looked to be some alto stratus and maybe a few cirro stratus clouds scattered across the sky, during the morning. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the afternoon and early evening. The sky looked to be becoming clear with maybe just a few cirro stratus clouds, during the late evening. The sky looked to be clear with maybe a few cirros stratus clouds, during the night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with some possible gentle to moderate gusts and some occasional moderately strong gusts. It felt warm, during the early morning, late evening, and night. It felt very warm, during the mid-morning and early evening. It felt very warm, almost hot, during the late morning and afternoon. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the 70's with maybe some 60's and the high temperatures looked to be in the 80's and 90's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: I saw a few light to maybe moderate isolated showers north of the Houston, TX area, during the late afternoon, I think, and then some more isolated light showers in the north and northwest Houston, TX area, sometime during the evening, I think, on the radar. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't hear, or see any reports of any flooding, or damage.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. The clouds looked dark and rain producing, when I was in Spring, TX, near the Woodlands, TX, during the late afternoon, or maybe early evening. I didn't see any flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or storm damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest and maybe north Houston, TX, Cypress, TX, Tomball, TX, Spring, TX, and maybe The Woodlands and Klien, TX.


Thoughts: It looks like the temperatures in the Houston, TX area are going to get cooler from here. Today looks to be the last truly warm/hot day, before fall/winter starts to take affect and make the temperatures cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment