Friday, October 20, 2017

Oct. 19 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.


Summary: The day was very warm, mostly sunny, and mostly dry. A group of scattered light to moderate and some moderately heavy to heavy showers and thunderstorms were swirling around the Houston, TX area, during the night. Rain looked to have possibly passed over my house, while I was asleep, during the late night. Alto stratus and some possible stratus clouds, looked to be scattered across the sky, during the morning and early afternoon. Stratus clouds started to cover most of the sky, during the mid-afternoon. Stratus clouds looked to cover most if not the whole sky, during the late afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. It felt cool, during the early morning. It felt a little cool, during the mid-morning. It started to feel warm, during the late morning. It felt very warm, during the early afternoon. It started to feel warm again, during the mid-afternoon. It felt warm, during the late afternoon, evening, and night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the 60's with maybe some 50's and the high temperatures looked to be in the 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: A group of scattered light to moderate and some moderately heavy to heavy showers and thunderstorms were swirling around the Houston, TX area, during the night. I didn't hear about any reports of flooding, or storm damage, but there might have been some. Especially flooding with the moderately heavy to heavy rain that looked to have fallen in some areas of Houston, TX.


My Storm Summary: Rain looked to have possibly passed over my house, while I was asleep, during the late night. There looked be a lot of rain on the radar headed towards my area, so I don't know if any rain ever passed over my house, since I was asleep. I didn't see any lightning strikes, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: Well the season of warm, then cool, then warm, then cold weather has finally begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment