Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Oct. 30 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late afrernoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.


Summary: The day was mostly warm, mostly cloudy, and dry. No rain, that I know of. NOAA said that there were some possible light showers of drizzle, near the coast, during the evening and night, but I didn't see any rain on the radar over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. The sky looked to be clear, during the morning. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky, during the afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts and some occasional moderately strong gusts. It felt cold, during the early morning. It felt very cool, during the mid-morning. It started to feel cool, almost warm, during the late morning. It felt warm with cool wind gusts, during the early afternoon. It felt warm, during the afternoon and evening. It felt a little cool, during the night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the high to mid 40's and the high temperatures looked to be in the high 70's with maybe some low 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary:  No rain, that I know of. NOAA said that there were some possible light showers of drizzle, near the coast, during the evening and night, but I didn't see any rain on the radar over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't hear about, or see any reports of any flooding, or storm damage.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any storm, or rain producing like clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It felt a lot warmer today, than it did these past few days. I am looking forward to more warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment