Monday, October 30, 2017

Oct. 29 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early afternoon.
Heights area, Houston, TX. during the late night.


Summary: The day was very cool, sunny, and dry. No rain. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear about any rain drops. I think there were some alto stratus and maybe some stratus clouds scattered across the sky, during the morning. The sky looked to be clear with maybe some alto and cirro stratus clouds, during the afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and maybe some moderately strong gusts. It felt very cold, almost freezing, during the early morning. It felt cold, during the mid-morning. It felt very cool, during the late morning. It felt cool, almost warm, during the afternoon. It felt cool, during the early evening. It felt very cool, almost cold, during the late evening and night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the high 30's with maybe some mid to low 30's and the high temperatures looked to be in the low 70's with maybe some high to mid 60's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: No rain. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damage.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any storm, or rain producing like clouds, flooding, wet roads, puddles, wet ground, lightning, or damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest, Heights, and maybe north Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It felt very cold this morning. I am very glad to see temperatures in the 80's for highs and 60's, for lows in the Houston, TX forecast this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment