Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Cool and Cloudy Day!

             These are startocumulus clouds that moved in my area at around 2 pm.

There was a flood warning issued for the Luce Bayou, I guess from all the rain that we've been getting.

Today was cool with a low of 47 degrees and a high of 67 degrees. The sky was clear, the humidity level was a 100%, and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 12:10 am. There may have been a light fog when I checked at around 2:20 am, they said the visibility was 7 miles and the dew point was exactly the same as the temperature was. The sky was cloudy, the humidity level was high, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 5:40 am. The sky was bright but, it was still cloudy when I woke up at around 10 am, the clouds were thin. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 10:10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:10 am. The sky got darker at around 2 pm, as some stratocumulus clouds started to roll in. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 4:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I left to go pick up my dad from his store at around 6:20 pm. The sky was partly cloudy at around 7 pm, when we were on our way home. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 8 pm. Most of the clouds were gone except form some scattered cumulus clouds when I checked at around 9 pm. The thin clouds moved back in and the sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 9:40 pm. I think the sky stayed partly cloudy after 9:40 pm but, i'm not sure, it might have gotten cloudy again sometime during 10 or, 11 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 7:30 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 4:30 pm. I'm not sure if any of the areas got any rain I didn't see any rain on the radar.  All but, one of the areas reported more than 0 inches of rain. The Mary's Creek @ Melodywood Drive was the only area to report a rainfall amount. The Mary's Creek @ Melodywood Drive area supposedly reported .88 inches of rain but, I think it was a typo or, maybe the river or, bayou was over flowing, I don't know. The day was cool and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment