Friday, February 10, 2012

Started Out Dreary But up Ended Nice!


                                 This is a picture of the fog we had in the morning.


The above pictures are of the puddles left over from the huge shower that we had, they and the picture of the sky were taken by my new camera, I think they look better.

Today was cool with a low of 45 degrees and high of 60 degrees. It was raining, the humidity level was really high, the wind speeds were calm, it was foggy, and the visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 12:30 am. The rain was moderate when I checked at around 1:30 am. The rain was light, the humidity level was high, and the visibility was 5 miles when I wne to sleep at around 2 am. The visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 4:20 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 2.5 miles when I checked at around 8:20 am. The rain was moderate, the humidity level was a 100%, and the visibility was 4 miles when I checked at around 8:40 am. The rain was light, the humidity level was really high, and the visibility was 8 miles when I woke up at around 9:30 am. The visibility was 10 miles and it had stopped raining when I checked at around 10:30 am. the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 11:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with wind gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12:40 pm. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph at around 1:20 pm when I was riding the trail. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I got home at around 2 pm. The visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 2:20 pm. The fog left sometime during the late morning or, early afternoon hours. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:30 pm. There were only a couple of small puffy clouds in the sky when I checked at around 4:30 pm. the sky was fair when I checked at around 4:40 pm. The sky was clear and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 5 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The humidity level was a little high and it seemed like there was some light fog when I checked at around 6:30 pm. I saw some wind speeds around 15 mph at around  8 pm, on the way with my dad to the intercontinnental airport to pick up my big sister. The wind speeds were around 10 mph at around 8:40 pm, when we were on I-10 turning to go home. The wind speeds were calm when we got home at around 8:50 pm. The  wind speeds seemed to have stayed calm after 8:50 pm, they might have been stronger in a other area of my house, that is where I take my wind speeds from, I don't think I checked all of the areas. The humidity levels stayed a little high after 6:30 pm. The sky stayed clear after 5 pm. There still seemd to be a light fog at the end of the day. A wide range of showers came up to Houston from the gulf of Mexico, I think every area got some rain. The Clear Creek @ Nassau Bay area got the most rain, they got 1.36 inches. My area got .56 inches. The day started out dreary but, ended up nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment