Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Really Warm and Foggy!

                             This is a picture of the fog that we had in the morning.
This is a picture of the isolated showers and maybe thunderstorms, most of them were south of Houston.

Today was warm with a low of 68 degrees and a high of 79 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, there was a dense fog, and the visibility was 3 miles when I checked at around 12 am. The humidity level was really high, the wind speeds were calm with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 mph, and the visibility was 3 miles, when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 5 am. The humidity level was high, the wind speeds were calm, and the visibility was 4 miles when I checked at around 5:30 am. The visibility was 1.5 miles when I checked at around 7 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the visibility was 3 miles when I woke up at around 9 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and there was some drizzle at around 10 am, when my dad and me were going to the Fred Haas Toyota dealership in Spring, Texas. There was some more on and off drizzle while we were at the dealership finalizing the sale of our new Camry. It stopped drizzling at around 12 pm, once we got to our area. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, the humidity level was a little high, the fog was gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles at around 1 pm, when my mom and me got home. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 1:30 pm. I noticed that the wind speeds were around 10 mph at around 2pm, while I was taking the trash in. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 5 pm. There were just a few clouds huddled together, the humidity level was high, the wind speeds were calm, there was a light fog, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 6:30 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph when my brother, dad, and me went for a ride in the car to the galleria or, at least I think we went there. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the fog was dense, and the visibility was 4 miles when I checked at around 9 pm. The visibility was 1.3 miles when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was .02 miles when I checked at around 11 pm. The sky stayed cloudy and the wind speeds stayed calm after 9 pm. The fog was still dense at the end of the day. There were isolated showers and maybe thunderstorms throughout the day in Houston, most of the rain was in the southeast areas. The area that got the most rain was the Clear Creek @ Bay Area Boulevard area which got .72 inches of rain. There was no rainfall total for my area because we didn't get any rain. It felt hot during the afternoon, we almost broke our daily racord high. The daily record high is 81 degrees set in 1975. Not very winter like temperatures, I think we had a chance for snow this time last year. These are the temperatures that upstate New York gets during the winter. it was the year without a winter. If these are our winter temperatures what are our summer temperatures going to be? It's gonna be a long summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment