Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 3!

                                The clouds started to break apart at around 4 pm.

Today was warm with a low of 69 degrees and a high of 81 degrees. The sky was cloudy and the humidity level was really high at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:10 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 3:30 am. The wind speeds were calm and there seemed to be a light fog when I woke up at around 6:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 7:10 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 maybe even 25 mph. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph when I checked at around 2:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 3:40 pm. The sky became partly cloudy at around 4:10 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 7:10 pm. There seemed to be a light fog and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph at around 10:20 pm, when me and my dad were putting away grocries in the H.E.B parking lot. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph after 10:30 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 7 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 7:10 pm. There still seemed to be a light fog after 10:20 pm. We almost broke our daily record high, the daily record high is 83 degrees set in 1948. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment