Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 2!

This is a picture of the scattered cumulus clouds that were in the sky during most of the afternoon.
                       The flood warning for Luce Bayou had fallen been canceled.
                        We had a pollen alert, I think this is our first one of the year.

Today was warm with a low of 53 degrees and a high of 74 degrees. The sky seemed to be cloudy but, looked like it might have been partly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12:30 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 1 am. The humidity level was a 100% and it may have been a little foggy when I went to sleep at around 3:30 am. The humidity level was really high and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 9:10 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 9:30 am. The sky became clear or, mostly clear at around 10 am. The sky became partly cloudy at around 10:30 am. The sky became cloudy at around 11 am, the humidity level was high when I checked. The sky became mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. There were scattered cumulus clouds and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15, maybe even 20 mph at around 1:30 pm, while I was riding my bike near the Dairy Ashford bridge. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The humidity level was a little hgh and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4:20 pm, when my dad and I were on our way to his store. The sky seemed to be clear when we got back at around 7 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 7:10 pm. I found out that the sky was actually cloudy when I checked at around 7:20 pm, it was hard to tell because the clouds were thin. I noticed that there was a light fog when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and there were only a few cumulus clouds in the sky when I checked at around 8:30 pm, so, I guess it was the fog that made it look cloudy. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 11:50 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph and the humidity levels stayed really high after 11:50 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 10 pm. There still seemed to be a light fog after 7:30 pm. There were two areas that reported some rainfall amounts, one reported .04 inches and the other reported .08 inches of rain. The area that reported .08 inches of rain was the Mary's Creek @ Melodywood Drive area. I think there might have been some dense fog that gave them some moisture since both of the areas were close to the coast, I don't know. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment