Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cool and Cloudy 2!

                                                        That's alot of rain!

Today was cool with a low of 47 and high of 54 degrees.The wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was high, the sky was cloudy, there some light fog, and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 1 am. It was raining when I checked at around 1:30 pm, the rain was light. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the gusts around 10 mph when I went to sleep at around 2:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and it had stopped raining when I checked at around 5:30 am, the rain had stopped at around 4 am, so the radar showed. The fog was gone and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 8 pm. I think I saw some gusts around 15 mph when I woke up at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were round 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The humidity level was high and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was partly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 9 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds seemed to be around 15 mph when I looked at the flag poles on the side of the I-10 feder, at around 11 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I got home at around 11:10 pm. The wind spees were stayed around 5 mph after 11:10 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 9:30 pm. The sky stayed mostly cloudy after 11 pm. We had a few scattered showers and maybe thunderstorms in Houston during the morning and afternoon. Most of the rain was in the south part of Houston. The Mary's Creek @ Melodywood Drive area got .40 inches of rain. My area got 0 inches. I forgot to take a picture of the map this time. The day was cool and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment