Friday, February 17, 2012

Foggy and Wet!

                         The fog was here from the beginning to the end of the day.
                        There rain started to come through my area at around 4 pm.
                        This is a picture of the storm that gave us some heavy rain.
                                           This is a close up view of that storm.
        This is a video that I took of the storm that passed through at around 4:30 pm.

Today was cool with a low of 56 degrees and a high of 64 degrees. The humidity level was high, the wind speeds were calm, and the sky was cloudy when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with maybe some gusts around 15 mph when and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 1:40 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 2 am. It looked foggy, the ground was wet from a recent light shower, and the visibility was 5 miles when I woke up at around 9:30 am. It was drizzling at around 10:30 am, while I was walking home from a job interview at the Egg and I. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 10:50 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 11:10 am. The humidity level was high and the visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1:20 pm. The visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the ground was wet when I checked at around 3 pm, I think there was some drizzle that made the ground wet because I didn't see any rain. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and there was either some really light rain or, it was drizzling when I checked at around 3:20 pm. It was raining when I checked at around 4:10 pm, the rain was light. The rain was moderate and I saw some ligthning and heard some loud thunder at around 4:30 pm, when I went out of the bathroom after I had been shaving. The rain started to get heavy at around 4:40 pm. The rain was moderate and there was a dense fog, the visibility was .9 miles when I checked at around 5 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph, the rain had stopped and so did the thunder and lightning when I got out of the shower at around 6 pm. The humidity level was a 100% and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 6:10 pm. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 7 pm. I think I saw a lightning strike and I started to hear some loud thunder from a near by storm at around 10:20 pm, the wind speeds were around 5 mph and the ground was wet from a recent shower when I checked, the shower passed through my area at around 9:30 pm so, the radar showed. The rain was moderately heavy, I stopped hearing thunder, and the visibility was 7 miles at around 10:40 pm. The rain was light when I checked at around 11:10 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph after 9:30 pm. The humidity levels stayed really high after 7 pm. Light rain was still falling after 11:10 pm. I think the the visibility stayed 7 miles after 10:40 pm, I'm not sure. There were alot of scattered showers and thunderstorms in Houston during the late afternoon, evening, and night. The area that reported the most rainfall was the Brays Bayou @ SH 6 area which reported 1.12 inches of rain. My area reported .64 inches of rain. The day was wet and foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment