Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Windy!

                  The sky was mostly cloudy with some some breaks in the clouds.
                                   There was a dense fog advisory until 11 am.

The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, there seemed to be a light fog, and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 1:20 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 2 am. The fog was thicker and the visibility was 1.8 miles when I checked at around 3 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 4:50 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph, the humidity level was really high, and the fog was either light or, gone when I checked at around 12:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph and the sky was mostly cloudy when I was on the trail at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I got home at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The wind speeds were still around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph at the end of the day. The humidity levels stayed really high after 10:30 pm. The sky stayed mostly cloudy after 1 pm. There were some areas that reported .04 inches of rain, including my area. I think the rain came from the fog because I could here some rain drops falling when I went oustide in it. There might have been some light showers but, I don't know, I don't remember seeing any on the radar. The day was mostly cloudy and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment