Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bright Day!


Today was cool with a low of 48 degrees and a high of 64 degrees. The wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and the sky was mostly cloudy but, looked like it was becoming partly cloudy when I checked
at around 12:30 am. The sky was cloudy when I went to bed at around 1:30 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 5 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 6:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the visiiblity was 9 miles when I checked at around 9:30 am. The visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 11:30 am. The humidity level was a little high and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 1 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with maybe some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with maybe some gusts around 15 mph at around 3:30 pm, when my mom took me to my dad's store. I noticed that the sky was cloudy at around 4:30 pm, when I looked out the window. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were calm at around 6:30 pm, when my dad took me home. The sky was partly cloudy at around 8 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky was clear when I checked at around 11 pm, the sky may not have been clear, the sky was actually cloudy when I looked at it around 12 am, the clouds were just thin. The sky may have been clear or, cloudy after 11 pm but, i'm not sure. The humidity levels stayed high after 10 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 9:30 pm. There might have been some showers this morning. The radar showed some light showers moving across Houston really early in the morning but, I didn't see any rain. Also I didn't see any rainfall totals when I looked at the map. The day was bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment