Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cool and Cloudy 3!

                                            These are strato-cumulus clouds.
                 A group of scattered showers formed over Houston at around 8 pm.

Today was cool with a low of 56 degrees and high of 67 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, there was a dense fog, and the visibility was .4 miles when I checked at around 12 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was .1 miles when I checked at around 1:30 am. The visibility was .5 miles when I checked at around 2:10 am. The humidity level was a 100% and the visibility was .3 miles when I went to sleep at around 3:40 am. The visibility was 8 miles and the fog seemed to be gone when I checked at around 8:20 pm. The humidity level was high and the visibility was to back to around 10 miles when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 11:20 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with maybe some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 2:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 4:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 5 pm. I thought I felt some drizzle while I was riding my bike at around 5:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 6:20 pm. There were a few rain drops at around 8:10 pm as, my dad and I were leaving the Lucky Village Chinese resturant. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 1 minute to 12 am. The wind speeds stayed calm after 9 pm. The sky was cloudy from the beginning to the end of the day. There was some dense fog in the morning and some scattered light showers during the night. Most of the areas reported .4 inches of rain. The area that got the most rain was the Sims Bayou @ SH 288 area which reported .8 inches of rain. My area reported 0 inches. The day was cool and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment