Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cool and Cloudy With Some Rain at The End!


A wide range of showers moved north from the gulf into Houston, even though the radar shows that there was rain over my area at around 7 pm, it hadn't started to rain yet. It started to rain at around 9 pm.
 

Today was cool with a low of 45 degrees and a high of 59 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 1 am. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 2 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 6 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 9 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 11 am. I saw some gusts around 20 mph at around 11:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, the humidity level was a little high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 5 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the light fog, if there was any was gone when I checked at arounf 7 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8 pm. It started to rain, the wind speeds were calm but, I saw a 15 mph wind gust before it started to rain, and the visiblity was 7 miles when I checked at around 9 pm. It was foggy when I checked at around 11 pm, I don't know what the visibility was because it said that the visibility was 10 miles but, it looked like it was maybe 7 or, less miles. It was still foggy at the end of the day. The wind speeds stayed calm and it was still raining after 9 pm, the rain was light. The humidity levels stayed high after 8 pm. There was a wide shower that brought rain to every or, almost every area in Houston. The areas that got the most rain were on the east side, there were four areas that got .16 inches of rain. My area got .08 inches of rain. The day was cool and cloudy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment